The Storm framework is an open-source distributed and fault-tolerant real-time processing system used by many companies including Groupon, Twitter, Alibaba, Klout, etc. It’s the Hadoop of real-time processing and it can be used for real-time analytics, online machine learning and parsing social media stream, just to name a few. This post will help you getting started with Storm via a sample Java project that you can run on any desktop environment.
- Top 9 qualities of clean code http://t.co/rFr0lTO2Yz - posted on 29/05/2013 11:00:02
- Check out my professional profile and connect with me on LinkedIn. http://t.co/HyVeTQ1Avl #in - posted on 23/05/2013 21:12:52
- #LayoutIt! - drag n drop interface builder for #Bootstrap http://t.co/o1h1jytoxJ - posted on 17/05/2013 13:54:19
- Open-source tool for #profiling #groovy code http://t.co/dwuDrw2QMp - posted on 13/05/2013 10:32:27
- Check that your #java code is #thread-safe with #JUnit and #ContiPerf http://t.co/GE5O6qCAQX - posted on 10/05/2013 13:57:10